RN Supervisor - Patient Clinical Services
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Ambulatory RN Supervisor manages nursing activities for
branch facilities with multiple departments and provides clinical
expertise in the nursing process.
- Manages daily nursing activities of Patient Care Department(s)
in conjunction with patient care manager.
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Recommends and initiates various personnel actions including
but not limited to hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary
actions, and promotions; make work assignments and review and edit
work of direct reports. Ensures staff members are adequately
trained and are competent to perform all required job tasks.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues.
- Participates in development, planning and monitoring of fiscal
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Collects and reviews data and prepares for leadership as
- Supervise all direct reports-Medication Renewal Center and
Nurse Advice Teams
- Assist with NEO for schedulers-present overview of nurse advise
team roles and the Red/Yellow lists
- Work closely with Branch supervisors and providers in
reviewing/updating/developing work flow process and the red/yellow
- Compile weekly/monthly/yearly data for the nurse advice team
utilizing Kronos and Citrix
- Compile weekly/monthly/yearly data for the Medication renewal
center utilizing Kronos and daily logs
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , RN Supervisor - Patient Clinical Services, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!