Machine Operator (Entry Level)
Company: thyssenkrupp Crankshaft Co LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Become part of the #GENERATIONTKthyssenkrupp is an international
group of companies comprising largely of independent industrial and
technology businesses and employing more than 100,000 people.
Across 56 countries it generated sales of ---34 billion in fiscal
2020/2021. Backed by extensive technological know-how, the
businesses and all employees develop cost-effective and
resource-friendly solutions to the challenges of the future,
especially in the fields of climate protection, the energy
transition, digital transformation in the industry and mobility of
the future. Under the umbrella brand thyssenkrupp, the group
creates long-term value with innovative products, technologies and
services and helps make life better for future
generations.Companythyssenkrupp integrated its Forging & Machining
and Undercarriage businesses to start the new business unit Forged
Technologies. With roughly 7,000 employees at 18 production sites
in seven different countries, thyssenkrupp Forged Technologies has
sales of over one billion euros and operates over 50 forging press
lines and more than 150 machining and assembly lines in seven
countries. The product portfolio includes undercarriage systems for
heavy machinery as well as crankshafts, connecting rods, pistons,
chassis products, transmission systems and rotor shafts for the
automotive industry.Your responsibilitiesAs a Machine Operator you
will report to your Production Team Leader and be responsible for
safely and efficiently operating equipment used to machine
- You will be trained to operate CNC and other equipment used in
the machining of Crankshafts
- You will inspect parts to ensure quality specifications are
- You will identify and correct defects
- You will be responsible for keeping your machine clean and
notifying maintenance of any machine issues
In compliance with the OSHA ETS mandate you must be fully
vaccinated or complete the weekly testing requirement.Your
profileContactFor additional information on our company culture,
company benefits, or to potentially get scheduled for an interview,
please text CRANKSHAFT to 25000
If you are an applicant with a California residency, please click
on the following link: California Job Applicant Notice of
CollectionYour benefitsWe offer an outstanding Benefits Package
- Company Tuition Reimbursement Package. Quarterly Bonus
- 401K Match
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off after completion of Probation
- Competitive wage with a Skill Pay Program that includes a work
service credit on relative education and experience.
- Comprehensive medical plans with flexible cost options ranging
from $4.62 to $63.39 a week. We also have a Preventative Healthcare
and Medical Program with additional premium discount on medical
- Dental plans ranging from $0.49 to $4.24 a week.
- Vision Plans ranging from $0.35 to $3.69 a week.
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, & Long Term
- 11 paid Holidays.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Keywords: thyssenkrupp Crankshaft Co LLC, Champaign , Machine Operator (Entry Level), Other , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!