Company: i3 Broadband
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Summary:Retail Associates create a fun, laid-back customer
service experience in i3s office and retail locations. Retail
Associates work with customers and staff across all i3 Broadband
service areas, providing technical support, answering questions
about services/devices/billing, troubleshooting issues, and driving
sales by getting customers excited about i3 Broadband products and
- Provide excellent customer service with all interactions by
communicating and developing rapport with customers and other
- Evaluate customers product needs and make appropriate
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
especially around i3 products and services. Maintain detailed sales
- Supply accurate information to customers regarding billing
invoices and payment.
- Maintain strict accuracy in customer order entry and support
- Own issue resolution through collaboration with staff across
the service area.
- Manage inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle a
high volume of payment activity.
- Use i3 workstations and/or tablets to access customer accounts
and provide assistance.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all customer
- Actively promoting the sales of i3 services to customers to
achieve sales targets.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized appearance in the retail
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Perform outbound billing calls
- Willing and has a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and quality
- Inquisitive and analytical with a passion for technology.
- Delight in providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills with a friendly
and professional demeanor.
- Must be computer proficient, have a passion for technology, and
have a basic and diverse understanding of consumer
- Ability to work independently and maintain
- Strong documentation skills and ability to identify and produce
clear, comprehensive written instructions and technical
- Must be detail-oriented and work as part of a team.
- Enjoy assisting customers in choosing product packages that fit
their needs in order to close sales.
- Willing to train, accept feedback and learn the job according
to i3 standards.
- Willing to learn to operate basic warehouse machinery (i.e.,
pallet jack and forklift)
- No prior experience is necessary, however, previous customer
service or IT-related experience such as IT helpdesk is preferred.
Previous retail or customer-facing office experience is
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a
criminal background check.
- Must have a normal range of mobility to work throughout the
retail location to sit, stand, walk,
- Ability to squat, bend and reach in order to unpack, sort, and
- Ability to lift packages weighing as much as 50 lbs. Equal
Opportunity:i3 Broadband is an equal opportunity workplace that
respects the diversity of our customer base and our team. We will
treat customers, employees, and applicants fairly without regard
for gender, race, age, or any other characteristics protected by
law. Our employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualification, merit, and business need.
Keywords: i3 Broadband, Champaign , Retail Associate, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!