Counselor (LCPC/LCSW Required)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Counselor provides outpatient therapy to Carle patients in
the Behavioral Health
- Provide threapy to patients and their families through
individual and/or group settings.
- Conduct lectures and participate in community outreach
activities. Identify concerns and make referrals to other
specialists when needed
- Documents assessment, care provided and treatment plans.
- Performs mental health evaluations for referred patients,
including assessing need for ongoing therapy or other
- Provides ongoing therapy services for patients, using
techniques and interventions appropriate to the patients'
- Works with patient to develop treatment plan, including
specific goals and objectives to be addressed in therapy.
- Completes appropriate documentation in medical record within
timeframes established by departmental policy.
- With permission of patient, provides communication back to
referring providers about patient diagnosis, treatment plan, and
- Maintains patient confidentiality and fulfills provider
responsibilities as specified under HIPAA, the Illinois Mental
Health and Developmental Disabilities Code, and the Illinois Mental
Health and Developmental Disabilities Confidentiality Act.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Counselor (LCPC/LCSW Required), Other , Longview, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!