Counselor - Employee Assistance Program
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The EAP (Employee Assistance Program) Counselor assists EAP
clients and household members in problem identification and problem
resolution through counseling processes of assessment, brief
therapy, formulation of an action plan, and if appropriate, case
follow-up. Responsible for development and delivery of training as
- Creates and conducts training sessions and presentations to
- Participates in Critical Incident Stress Debriefings.
- Provide professional counseling services to patients and their
families through individual and/or group settings.
- Be willing and able to provide at least 4 after hours (i.e. 5
and 6 pm)appointments per week.
- Maintain professional licensure.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Counselor - Employee Assistance Program, Other , Savoy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!