Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on: September 23, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DOThe Quality Assurance Specialist is vital to
ensuring that all customer and account maintenance is accurately
verified. This is crucial to providing a positive customer
experience while ensuring all organization policies and procedures
are being followed.WHAT YOU'LL BRINGDuties:
- Analyze CIF and account level maintenance to ensure all bank
and federal policies and regulations are adhered to.
- Communicate with Lines of Business to report account
maintenance and documentation errors and inaccuracies.
- Review and manage daily reports while maintaining daily records
for error tracking and timely resolution.
- Verify all deposit rate changes are correct on the bank website
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor, including assisting
the Records team as needed with verifications, research, and the
indexing of documentation.EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Requires High School diploma
- Jack Henry Xperience system (preferred, not required)
- Preferred 1 or more years of related bank or accounting
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Product Suite (Word, Excel,
Outlook) Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our
teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool.Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless
of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital status, military status,
veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of
protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Champaign , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!