Part-time Recovery Specialist - Located in Champaign, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
This is an entry level clinical position working in the mental
health field. -Directly supervise clients. - Provide continuity of
program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a
safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable
regulatory and accreditation standards. - Provide direct counseling
services including individual, case management, group and lecture
activities on a daily basis. - Participate as a team member in the
delivery of treatment services to clients and their families and to
facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living
situations. This position is a great way to gain experience in the
mental health field.
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients,
parents and community resources
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Provide therapeutic and friendly environment
- Observe and assist in basic cooking skills
- Lead and conduct a -various groups -with all clients present
-based on topics of mental health
- Provide basic cleaning instruction and observation
- Be able to write clear and concise documentation of -day's
- Complete light -cleaning and organization duties
- High School diploma or GED -
- Valid driver's license
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Friday 11a-7p - Saturday 7a-7p with opportunity for more
Work Location: -Rosecrance Springfield- Champaign, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Part-time Recovery Specialist - Located in Champaign, IL, Other , Mansfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!