Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with dynamic
sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent
opportunity for YOU!
Hunters Pond Apartments is currently seeking a Leasing Consultant
who takes pride in their accomplishments, has strong sales and
marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal communication
skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the end. The right
candidate will be attentive to details and will work cooperatively
with the property operations staff to provide an exceptional
customer experience for our residents, prospective residents, and
Leasing Consultants must maintain a high level of professionalism,
while engaging prospective residents, their families, and referral
sources to draw them to the community. Knowledge of computer
programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Property Management
software, such as Yardi, along with a flexible work schedule and
the ability to meet deadlines, are all preferred skills and
attributes for a qualified Leasing Consultant. Apply today and see
why Edward Rose & Sons is the right choice for your next career
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking
and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following
up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out
of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.Requirements:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to
prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Weekend hours may be
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
situations.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed
on all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Champaign , Leasing Consultant, Other , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!