Posted on: November 26, 2022
The MRI Technologist performs magnetic resonance imaging
procedures utilizing various imaging equipment and contrast
material. Prepares and administers gadolinium based contrast
material based on Carle policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates acceptable imaging quality standards by critiquing
positioning, technical factors and alignment. Reviews patient data
for accuracy, quality and completeness.
- Ensures patient, visitor and environmental safety. Reports
safety events immediately including those that are a near
- May perform duties of MRI Lead or Imaging Coordinator in
- Meets productivity levels as established by department
benchmarking. Assists other areas during downtimes so to maintain
- May be required to perform duties of other modalities within
the department to which licensers are held by the
- Complies with other job descriptions of cross-trained
modalities also performed within the department.
- Required secondary registries are not required for cross
trained modalities at HRHC unless otherwise required by specific
compliance, licensure, or accrediting bodies.
- Research assignments as needed.
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , MRI Technologist, Other , Oakwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!