Community Based Services Supervisor - Located in Champaign, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Benefits of working at Rosecrance:
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Position Purpose: - Facilitate, coordinate and supervise all
clinical components of Rosecrance for Community Services programs
(Assertive Community Treatment Team, Community Support Treatment
Team & Crisis Co-Responder Team). - Provide and monitor continuity
of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a
safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable
regulatory and accreditation standards. - Participate as a team
member in the delivery of mental health treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations. -
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- Master Degree in a mental health related field, or a licensed
social worker, or a register nurse with a BA. Must qualify as a
LPHA within a year of offer.
- Minimum of one year of direct clinical supervision of
professionals engaged in group, family and individual counseling or
an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Demonstrated competency in clinical skills
- Computer training or experience in a Windows
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Work hours prescribed by the Administrator and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Supervise the Team Leaders and Clinicians, including
orientation, training, regular supervisory meetings and/or
feedback, scheduled evaluations and disciplinary interventions as
- Supervise clinical services delivered to clients.
- Monitor and maintain program compliance with all applicable
DHS, Medicaid and JCAHO regulatory standards.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with DHS, JCAHO and Medicaid regulations.
- Conduct clinical review of treatment planning for
- Participate in Performance Improvement Program and serve on
committees as directed.
- Collect, analyze and report on performance improvement data as
it relates to the Emergency Services.
- Assist in leadership of the weekly clinical team
- Consult with Administrator to develop policies, goals,
objectives and procedures for the Emergency Services
- Provide administrative back up for on-call.
- Present workshops, lectures and trainings to staff.
- Available 24 hours a day in case of emergencies.
- Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and participate in
all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Champaign , Community Based Services Supervisor - Located in Champaign, IL, Other , Thomasboro, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!