Guest House Assistant
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Volunteers Guest House Assistant operates the Guest House in
the absence of the Guest House Manager. Registers, places and tends
to the well-being of the guests. Works with the volunteers and
cleaning staff to maintain a clean, well-kept facility.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Two (2) years experience as an assistant and/or a volunteer in a
- Assists with computer data entry as required by Manager.
- Assumes housekeeping duties when Environmental Services is not
available. Rooms should be cleaned as soon as possible when
- Deep cleans rooms on a regular schedule - when volunteers
- Fills room vacancies daily with all attempts to keep the house
full and consults with the house officers when necessary.
- Informs all guests of guidelines and policies and sees that
they are enforced.
- Keeps facility neat and clean, this includes light housekeeping
and doing laundry.
- Maintains a smooth turnover of guest room from one guest to the
- Makes oneself available to the guests for conversation.
- Prepare a continental breakfast daily for guests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , Guest House Assistant, Other , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!