ECHO Workflow Coordinator
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position promotes efficient workflows in a fast-paced work
environment while encouraging high-level team performance by
providing clear and concise communication across multi-service
areas. It also ensures smooth lab operations by utilizing
competent, in the moment decision-making and reasoning skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology, Exercise Specialist,
Healthcare or Cardiac related field or Associate's Degree in
Healthcare/Cardiac Related Field or Certificate in
Healthcare/Cardiac Related Field or
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days.
Background in a healthcare profession, preferably cardiology, and
medical terminology knowledge.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to work towards timely resolutions with changing patient priority
- Maintain efficient technologist workflows by assigning,
editing, and adjusting patient care tasks throughout the day.
- Triage inpatient testing orders to optimize best practice,
safe, and timely exam performance.
- Coordination of same day add-on outpatient examinations.
- Facilitating communication of assignment changes to the
- Jumping in to assist with cleaning of rooms and transportation
of patients to and from the floor or exam room, as needed.
- Calling the floors to investigate patient availability and
order urgency, as needed, as well as communication of expected tech
- Any additional work needed to help ensure smooth daily workflow
for team members running behind.
- Collaborate with Imaging Supervisor to ensure proper and
optimal allocation of labor resources necessary for excellence in
patient care, including changes necessary to care for stat and
emergent patient care needs.
- Direct both inpatient and outpatient exam through-put
- Assist in delegation of tasks to appropriate team members to
facilitate quality in exams and opportunities for preceptor
- Promote Carle Behavior Standards amongst team members
- The goal is to complete all TTE orders entered prior to 1530
each day. a. If it looks like there is going to be more than 5 left
at day's end: the lab supervisor needs to be informed by 1400.
- In order to maintain the opportunity to be in the daily charge
position, due to the nature of the role being a visible department
lead with entrusted responsibility, unscheduled absences need to be
- Perform treadmill stress testing (TMET) when necessary.
- Assist in keeping department and resources stocked.
- Assist Lab Supervisor as needed with departmental tasks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Champaign , ECHO Workflow Coordinator, Other , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!