Label Coordinator-Night Shift
Company: Plastipak Holdings
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Label Coordinator is responsible for physical receiving,
handling, and storage of labels, as well as all system transactions
required for inventory management of these materials.We Offer
- Set Schedules: - We offer 12-hour shifts & a unique regular
standard schedule! -
- Convenience: - Our food-grade clean & climate-controlled
facility is located right off I-72 & I-57!
- Advancement: We follow a strong promote-from-within business
- Premium pay & benefits, including 18 days of paid time off a
year! -You Will
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with
authority to initiate action.
- Operate industrial truck or electric hoist for loading, storing
or moving materials.
- Follow instructions to move materials and/or containers of
product to destination. - Instructions may be determined from
production work orders or given by Team Lead, Lead Driver, or
production technicians. - Production schedulers or technicians may
advise of schedule changes.
- Move materials to and form production lines. - This includes
entry of movements into system via RF transactions and
recount/re-label production returns.
- Receive materials on incoming loads per receiving
- Record label movements on daily activity log; accurate and
timely completion required.
- Maintain high accuracy of materials (quantity and location) in
system, on paperwork, and in bin locations.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse and/or assigned floor
- Follow company and local work rules, safety rules, policies and
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Has the authority to place product on hold.
- Other duties as assigned.You Have
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three
months industry related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operational procedures and work instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.Plastipak is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerIn order to process your job
application, Plastipak collects and stores the personal information
that you submit via this website. Please refer to Plastipak's to
understand how Plastipak uses and protects the information that you
Keywords: Plastipak Holdings, Champaign , Label Coordinator-Night Shift, Other , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!