Posted on: March 19, 2023
- First (6:00 AM -2:30 PM) Pay Rate
- $18-$20/hr (Weekly Pay)Requirements
- Blueprint Experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic Hand Tool Experience
- Experience with pneumatics and hydraulicsJob Description:
- Responsible for tearing down large mechanical and hydraulic
machinery for railroad
- Assembly of large machinery and hydraulic machinery
- Working in a fast paced/production based roleBenefits:
- Vision About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Champaign , Assembler, Other , Arcola, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...