Company: The SYGMA Network
Posted on: April 10, 2021
US3090 Sygma Illinois, a Division of The Sygma Network, Inc
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Assist delivery driver unloading, checking the quality and
delivering the product to the customer location.
- Unload and check the quality products at a customer location,
rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver
safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
- Prefer High School or GED or equivalent
- Handcart and electric pallet jack experience
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift;
infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Cold warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot
weather, rain, and extremely cold temperatures)
You will be eligible for benefits effective the first of the month
coinciding with or following 60 days of employment with the Company
or in accordance with state law. Available benefits include health
care benefits, retirement benefits, and paid days off, including
sick leave and vacation.
Visit https://www.syscobenefits.com/ to view additional information
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunityis available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: The SYGMA Network, Champaign , Driver Helper, Professions , Danville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!