Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Adecco is currently assisting our client in their search for a
maintenance position in Milford, IL. Troubleshooting and mechanical
skills required. Click on Apply Now if you meet the qualifications
listed below! Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities in a fashion that
assures personal safety and the safety of others.
- Perform line equipment repair activities including accurate and
timely follow-up documentation.
- Perform production related tasks
- Maintain and clean: Work area, crib, job site, tools, and
- Effectively communicate by presenting information, responding
appropriately, and seeking feedback.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and GMP's (Good
Manufacturing Practices). Qualifications:
- Packaging and filling equipment maintenance experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities to
support production. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive
benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are
available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position in Milford,
IL or any related opportunities with Adecco. Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledEqual Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Champaign , Maintenance Tech, Professions , Milford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!