Company: Flex-N-Gate Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Scope of the Position Installs and repairs electrical systems,
apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial
machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals,
schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications
Responsibilities The Electrician performs a variety of job duties
1. - - - - - - - Installation and maintenance of all electrical
aspects of the facility and equipment including lighting, presses,
paint line and compressors.
2. - - - - - - - Maintain all motor control systems and all
electrical aspects of pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic
3. - - - - - - - Troubleshoot electrical circuit issues
4. - - - - - - - Read - and accurately interpret blue prints and
5. - - - - - - - Must be able to climb ladders up to 20 feet and on
top of equipment, in a safe manner, when needed.
6. - - - - - - - Lifting requirements range from 30-100#
7. - - - - - - - Work in awkward positions including lying on back
and working overhead, pulling wire overhead
8. - - - - - - - Safely operate cranes, hoists, forklift and
9. - - - - - - - Works in variable temperatures inside and outside
from subzero to 150 degrees F
10. - - - - Shift is 8-12 hours. May work overtime up to 10-16
hours. -Two 10-minute breaks/ shift and 20 minute meal break.
Qualifications 1. - - - - - - - Must be able to pass pulmonary
function test and respirator exam to wear negative pressure
2. - - - - - - - Must be clean shaven in the face piece-to
face-sealing surface when wearing a respirator
3. - - - - - - - If vision corrective lenses must be worn, must be
able to wear glasses. Contacts are not allowed.
4. - - - - - - - Must be medically approved to perform this job if
using a medical device that is affected by electromagnetic
5. - - - - - - - Weight Limitation: - must weight not more than 310
pounds (person plus tools) in order to use fall protection
Benefits Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous
learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
"It engages you professionally, and provides learning
"Lots of growth opportunity."
"The company's young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be
Not just a job-a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Flex-N-Gate Corporation, Champaign , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!