Maintenance Technician Night Shift
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for equipment
installations, repairs, or modification of equipment for the
generation, distribution, or utilization of electric energy in the
Knows and understands all safety rules and precautions necessary
for working in and about a manufacturing environment.
Assists with repairing and installing a variety of electrical
equipment such as generators, transformers, switchboards,
controllers, and circuit breakers, motors, heating units, conduit
systems or other transmission equipment. Working with blueprints,
drawings, layouts, verbal instructions and/or other specs.
* High School Diploma or recognized equivalent.
* Minimum of (2) two years related work experience in a maintenance
mechanic function, or equivalent related experience.
* Mechanical, electrical and PLC Controlled systems experience and
* Hours of Work: 6:00 pm to 3:00 am, Monday through Friday
* Rate of Pay: $26.00 an hour
* $1000 Bonus extended only to new external hires
* Walk-In Interviews are held Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00
* Address: 13263 ILL Hwy 133, Paris IL 61944
* Contact 705-205-6997 for details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Champaign , Maintenance Technician Night Shift, Professions , Paris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!