Maintenance Technician Night Shift
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionThe Maintenance Technician -is
responsible for equipment installations, repairs, or modification
of equipment for the generation, distribution, or utilization of
electric energy in the manufacturing facility.Knows and understands
all safety rules and precautions necessary for working in and about
a manufacturing environment.Assists with repairing and installing a
variety of electrical equipment such as generators, transformers,
switchboards, controllers, and circuit breakers, motors, heating
units, conduit systems or other transmission equipment. Working
with blueprints, drawings, layouts, verbal instructions and/or
other specs. -Qualifications
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent.
- Minimum of (2) two years related work experience in a
maintenance mechanic function, or equivalent related experience.
- Mechanical, electrical and PLC Controlled systems experience
and knowledge -Additional Information
- Hours of Work: - 6:00 pm to 3:00 am, Monday through Friday
- Rate of Pay: - $26.00 an hour
- $1000 Bonus extended only to new external hires
- Walk-In Interviews are held Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00
- Address: 13263 -ILL Hwy 133, Paris IL 61944
- Contact 705-205-6997 for detailsAll your information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Champaign , Maintenance Technician Night Shift, Professions , Paris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!