Production Associate - 2nd Shift
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Meets EHS requirements in accomplishing responsibilities of this
position complying with all policies, cardinal safety rules or
regulations set forth by Cornerstone Building Brands, Simonton
Windows, or various government agencies concerning safety,
environment, vehicles and any related items.
The production worker position performs all tasks involved in the
production of the company's products. The position follows standard
work methods and practices safe work habits. Repetitive bench or
line assembly operations are required to mass-produce windows by
performing the following duties.
* Ability to read a tape measure.
* Basic reading and math skills are preferred.
* Ability to lift at least 25-50 pounds.
* Perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long
* Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership
* Detail oriented.
* Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why work at Cornerstone Building Brands?
* $1,000 Bonus for new External hires
* A culture that supports work-life balance
* Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 7pm to 7am
* Bi-Weekly Pay starting at $17.50 an hour plus $1 shift
* Benefits available on your first day of employment
* An environment where collaboration is key
* Career training, development and progression planning
* Walk-in Interviews are held between 9 am - 2 pm Monday through
* 13263 ILL Hwy 133, Paris IL 61944
* For more details contact: 765-205-6997
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, Champaign , Production Associate - 2nd Shift, Professions , Paris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!