Residential Sales Consultant
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Residential Sales ConsultantReports To: Sales Manager or General
ManagerStatus: Full-time, Regular positionCategory: SalesLocation
Name: Chief/Bauer Service ExpertsLocation Address: 520 N. Hickory
St. Champine, IL 61820Pay: Our average Sales Professionals earn
$80,000 - $120,000 annually TOP performers earn moreJoin the team
of experts and realize your true potential!Why You Should Join the
Service Experts Team:Our team consists of the very best; we believe
in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We
provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity
for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an
EXPERT!Position Summary:The Residential Sales Consultant is an
outside sales position responsible for developing and closing
residential sales and services opportunities through customer
education and presentations, using traditional lead-generation
techniques as well as internal, lead pipelines.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater
products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales
approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as
well initiating calls to generate sales .
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to
promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service
methods, systems and technology available within the market and the
Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSCs) are highly ambitious,
results-oriented, and self-motivated individuals. Skilled in
providing innovative, customer-related recommendations, developing
effective proposals, handling negotiating and closing sales. To
accomplish this, a successful RSC must possess:
- At least a High school diploma or GED. A Bachelors degree or
related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with
direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to
a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
understand customer concerns and translate this into business
solutions the business can offer.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic
stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to
access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and
take measurements.What We Offer You, as a Service Experts
Employee:Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package
designed to support employees and their families in managing their
health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many
benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts Heating & Air
Conditioningis an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Chief/Bauer, Champaign , Residential Sales Consultant, Professions , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!