Company: Communications Data Group Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Job SummaryConversion Analysts work with clients and
other CDG staff to understand new client's requirements such as
business processes, products and services, workflows and related
operational information. Once those discovery sessions conclude the
Conversion Analyst accurately configures MBS to conform to the
client's requirements. Ability to analyze business processes and
make appropriate recommendations to optimize client's efficient use
of MBS is a top priority. The Conversion Analyst will be
responsible for keeping accurate documentation to ensure a
historical record of the client onboarding process is
maintained.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinates with PMO, project owners and data analysts to
successfully and efficiently onboard new clients to the MBS
- Work with new clients to determine client's requirements for
MBS configuration and accurately implements these
- Examine data files, processes, workflows, reports and
operational needs of customers and completes data mapping and
transaction workflow documents as the basis of the conversion
- Develops understanding of and define client products and
services through discovery sessions to determine how systems must
be configured to meet client needs.
- Completes product onboarding documents summarizing all system
requirements and determines key challenges in converting customer
- Confirms project requirements by analyzing user requirements
while collaborating with others on project team.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
webinars; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in technical associations.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping
information confidential.Requirements:Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3-4 years' experience in IT,
data analysis or system support roles.
- Experience using Excel, Relational Database Processing and
familiarity with SQL syntax also preferred.
- Creative and analytic thinker with strong problem-solving
- Flexible and adaptive in a changing environment with the
ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced
- Agile/Scrum experience, Software Development Fundamentals,
Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication,
Promoting Process Improvement and experience with Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about technology, learning new technologies and
- Candidate must be very organized, detail oriented and highly
- Self-directed management of work and results, performs at a
high level under minimal supervision.PM22PI202130243
Keywords: Communications Data Group Inc, Champaign , Conversion Analyst, Professions , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!