Sales Development Representative
Company: Campus Ink
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Campus Ink is hiring! Not only have we made the Inc. 5000 list
for the fastest growing companies in the country, we also recently
received an investment from Mark Cuban!Are you ready to join a
growing startup? Campus Ink is looking for a high-energy,
entrepreneurial-minded professional with natural sales instincts to
join our team in Urbana, IL!Who we are:Campus Ink is one of the
leading decorated apparel companies in the US. With a focus on
design, brand management, and e-commerce solutions, we've built a
tremendous client roster across the collegiate market.
- Corporate Offices in Chicago, IL
- Printing + Fulfillment Center in Champaign, IL
- Full Suite E-Commerce Experts (we design, operate, and market
official merch stores on behalf of our national clients)
- Introduction to Company:
- Client Store Examples:
- Client Store Examples:
- Campus Ink in 60 Seconds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjWBXMdaIsWhy this Role is
Critical to our Organization:
- You are the forefront and first impression our customers get of
- You work with our internal teams to ensure everyone is on the
- You are the point person for our largest clients.
- You provide direct client feedback to the business.Who you are:
- A skilled Inside Sales Rep who is resourceful, adaptable, and
resilient with impeccable communication skills.
- You have great experience in customer service based roles.
- Detail-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service
with outstanding communication skills.
- You have strong written skills and phone skills.
- Impressive experience with MS Office / Google Workspace / Adobe
- Relentless go-getter. A hustler.**New college grads are welcome
to apply! Key Responsibilities:A little bit of everything, from:
- Working with all pre-existing and new clients that reach out to
the business through phone, email, and walk-in's.
- Working on new opportunities through quoting and
- Maintaining and growing relationships with our largest
- Being knowledgeable about our industry and the products /
services sold by our company.Role Perks:
- Become an early member of a fast-growing team
- Major growth and development opportunities
- Direct access to ownership
- Fun, energetic, and lively work environment
- Clients love us
- Great location in Urbana
- Lots of free merchRole Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Attractive bonus plans
- Flexible work environment
- Ability to directly impact the success of the company
Keywords: Campus Ink, Champaign , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Urbana, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!