Inside Sales Representative
Company: Clifford Jacob Forging Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
EXPERIENCE/PROFICIENCY: At least two years experience and/or a
combination of related customer service or sales education and
DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for the following:
supporting Sales activities by working closely with Engineering and
Customer Service at C-J while providing coordination with the other
IMT Forge Group companies; researching and assisting with
activities involving customers, Customer Service and Accounting;
supporting Forge Group website and e-mail services; and assisting
with customer visits and shop tours
PC/Microsoft office skills; Ability to learn new software and/or
Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions; Work effectively
in a fast-paced environment; Ability to maintain a calm demeanor
and think clearly in difficult or stressful situations.
Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Time management skills, organizational skills and attention to
detail. Ability to prioritize and handle large amounts of emails
and phone calls simultaneously.
Problem solving and analytical skills.
Ability to work on a self-directed basis. Self-driven,
self-motivated and results orientated.
Enthusiastic and confidant in taking on tasks or challenges
Ability to monitor, motivate, and interact with other individuals
EFFORT REQUIREMENTS: Willingness to assist with some weekend
customer activities. Travel is rarely required for this
1. Answer the primary phone number to the plant.
2. Assist with tracking of leads/RFQs and coordination of follow up
with IMT Forge Group team.
3. Receive and respond to customer inquiries. Post RFQ's on Forge
Group Smart sheet; Coordinate ITAR related RFQs directly with C-J
Engineering and; Act as a primary liaison between Engineering and
Sales through the quotation process.
4. Issue completed quotation documents --- Prepare sales quotations
together with Engineering and Outside Services; Complete final
preparation and document presentation to customers and interested
parties; Post on Smart sheet and to Sales files.
5. Coordination and documentation of quote follow ups with IMT
Sales Managers, Sales Representatives. Act as backup to Smart sheet
6. Provide coordination support on new jobs to assure smooth
transition between departments.
7. Assist with preparation and processing of sales reports through
DAX and Smart sheet.
8. Assistance and coordination with marketing and sales events.
9. Assisting on projects under the direction of the Sales
10. Collaboration and coordination with IMT Outside Sales
11. Participate in and take responsibility for sales improvement
12. Management of leads and opportunities; Customer requests for
Quotes; Quote preparation; Pricing/invoicing resolution and
13. Coordinate updates with IMT Marketing and providing feedback to
users. Prepare and distribute customer directed correspondence.
Provide sales related analysis and updates to sales staff and
14. Prepare and send customer visit announcements; Coordinate
customer visits and assist with other support activities associated
with customer visits/tours of the facility.
15. Actively involve others in cross-functional, coordinated
activities to achieve positive results.
16. Other duties as required
Keywords: Clifford Jacob Forging Company, Champaign , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!