Patient Services Representative - Eye
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Patient Services Representative 1 coordinates and
participates in a variety of duties associated with daily clinic
preparation process, patient identification, patient check in,
charge posting, cash management and basic patient appointment
scheduling. Conveys a positive image and provides information to
ensure patients' needs are met.
- Coordinates and participates in a variety of duties associated
with daily clinic preparation process including: patient
identification, patient check in/out, charge posting, cash
management, patient appointment scheduling, patient registration
and account set-up, phone calls.
- Competent in telephone system, takes and delivers messages to
physicians, nurses and others. Reports medical information obtained
from patients and referring physicians accurately, completely and
in a timely manner. Distributes all messages according to practice
- Serves as a role model by conducting self in a responsible,
- Manage all incoming patient care requests related to in-basket
activities, referrals, work que activity, and incoming telephone
- Proficient with insurance coverage rules. Proficient with
coverage and rules that apply to eligibility, network coverage, and
- Successful completion of mandatory insurance training and
ongoing competency refreshers.
- Competent to initiate and secure prior authorizations as
Keywords: CARLE, Champaign , Patient Services Representative - Eye, Sales , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!