Licensed Agent Insurance Representative
Company: Bankers Life
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Bankers Life -, one of the most respected brands in the
Financial Services industry, is seeking ambitious individuals to
grow our team of Insurance Agents and Financial Representatives. If
you have a passion for helping others achieve their financial
goals, are a natural networker, enjoy critical thinking, and strive
to better your career, then consider joining our winning team of
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skills,
and financial strategies you need to be successful and confident in
this career. Many of our talented Insurance Agents use this
advantage to become a Bankers Life Securities, Inc. Financial
Representative, specializing in aiding clients in Wealth
Management. Uncover your earning potential, build a workday around
your lifestyle, and make an impact in your community every day.
With access to local and national mentors, we will surround you
with resources to aid in the development of your financial
expertise, including but not limited to:
Personal Planning Analysis - Asset & Income Protection - Investment
& Advisory Services - Trust Services Wealth Management - Retirement
As a Bankers Life Financial Services Professional Expect To:
1. Build - Develop a client base by growing relationships with your
network, establish and maintain strong customer relationships,
offering guidance, and providing solutions to help families obtain
2. Gain Expertise - Obtain knowledge beyond licensed agent training
through sponsored course work, and proprietary agent development
3. Guide - Presenting clients with the ability to preserve their
retirement and grow their wealth. Use the latest software, and
product illustrations to guide clients through important financial
4. Own - Take ownership of your career as you master your craft and
excel in Financial Services. Decide your path; delivering
retirement protection, managing all client assets, or construct and
lead your own team of agents and representatives.
How Bankers Life will provide support:
1. Hybrid Experience - Flexible in-office schedules once you
complete your agent training and take off as a producing agent.
2. Pre-Licensing Training - Bankers Life agents are provided
pre-licensing training free of charge; individuals will need to pay
for the state exam required to sell life and health products.
3. Award-winning Training - Our training, conducted in office, by
successful field leaders will fulfill your desire for continuous
learning. Bankers Life has been named as a Training Apex Award
Winner for eleven years and counting and a CLO LearningElite winner
for five years and counting.
4. Advancement Opportunities - Benefit-eligible management
positions within local branch structure.
What makes a great Financial Services Professional?
1. Informative - Ability to present complicated concepts
effectively and maintain uncompromising principals, such as honesty
2. Driven - Self-motivated to network and prospect for new clients,
while demonstrating strong time-management skills.
3. Sociable - Strong relationship building and communication skills
will bond you with clients and colleagues.
4. Dreamer - Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve
success both for yourself and others.
The Bankers Life Team comes from a variety of backgrounds
including, but no limited to, sales, athletics, military, client
services, or client-facing roles. Regardless of your professional
experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge
necessary for success. Our Financial Service Professionals help
their clients live more and worry less. Apply now and join the
With a rich history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life has grown
from our founder's simple wish to make insurance affordable. Today
we remain true to our heritage. Strength, stability, and service
shape our culture as we help provide financial security
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commission structure designed to grow with you
- Renewable income and Bonus programs
- Fully paid insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP -,
- Retirement Savings Program
Note: Applicants must reside in the state of position to be
Keywords: Bankers Life, Champaign , Licensed Agent Insurance Representative, Sales , Champaign, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!